Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update: Thank you!!!!!!!

You are all proof that there is power in numbers. Prayers were answered. Grandma came through her procedure with flying colors. She's going to make a full recovery. Thank you so much for the prayers. And thanks so much to Mary Immaculate Hospital for the awesome care!!!! I cannot say enough about what a wonderful facility it is.

Another grandchild came into the world yesterday 9/23 at 4:38 pm. His name is Daniel Ian. He is 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long and boy is he a cutie! New cousin Emma came by to visit Daniel. I think she likes him!



Daniel (left), Emma (right)


Whew. It's been a long few days, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel now. The only thing I need now is a little more sleep and the antibiotics to get rid of what's left of his flu and I'll be just fine.

Thank you again for all the well-wishes and the prayers. I don't know how I could have done it without you. But I do know that whenever it becomes overwhelming again, I can depend on you to be there...as you always have.

Love,
Karen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY that's fantastic news! Congrats on all the healthy little ones :). I hope that your grandma continues on this healthy path. glad she's doing well!

we'll always be here for ya Karen! ♥