Tuesday, April 14, 2009

www.thatsucks.net

Tomorrow, April 15th, is National "That Sucks" Day. It always falls on Tax Day. Tonight, I'm claiming this "That Sucks" Eve. Having a sucky evening. Got a headache and I'm not sure if it's all that pollen or just stress. Even though I don't know what the heck I'd be stressing about. I don't feel any stress.
Oh yeah. I take that back. Just bought a black car and besides the pollen, a Condor flew over and did his bidness all over the hood! And it rained. So it's now runny pollen and Condor poo. Sigh. Maybe that's why I got this sucky headache. Tried taking Tylenol, but that sucked. Didn't work at all. Still throbbin'. Wondering if a pot of coffee and a bag of Oreos would help? Nah, that would suck. I'd be up all night and I can't do that.

Anyway, I got a headache and it sucks...

But my hair looks cute.

So there's an upside to this story.

Going to bed now.

Hope you have an unsucky Tax Day.

Just thinking out loud, (and that hurts!)

Karen

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Hi. I am a Virginia Beach area blogger, and I'm hosting a get together for other area bloggers. You came up in a web search, and I'd love to have you attend the event. No, I'm not a spammer and I'm not trying to sell you anything. You can contact me at momtothescreamingmasses@gmail.com if you are interested - it's a park picnic for the entire family and should be lots of fun.

Stephanie Taylor said...

Your hair does look cute :) Meant to tell you that when I saw you in the hallway the other day.