Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stuffs

First of all, I want to go on record and say that I am glad that stupid April Fool's Day is OVER. I got punked twice. Was caught off guard both times...and was very busy both times so I was not prepared. Anyhoo, next year, I'm going into seclusion for a day!

I feel better now.

Now...Trace Adkins on Celebrity Apprentice. Even though Piers won (because he raised more money), Trace was the most entertaining on the finale in my opinion. And maaaaaaaaaaaan, was he calm with those Backstreet Boys. If I were in his shoes, I would have handled them a LOT differently. "Wheatgrass juice? To clean you out? HERE, drink this prune juice and LIKE it, k? Nobody gets special treatment around here!" You can tell I'm somebody's mom. LOL.

And black nail polish? I would have just gone through my make-up basket and offered them a pretty pink. "Here...wear this and LIKE it. Nobody gets special treatment, 'round here...ya hear?"

And then I'd take away their computers and Ipods and TV privileges. Okay, they are not my kids...but like what Trace says, "They still callin' themselves BOYS?" Yeah, they'd be grounded.

Here's the best highlight from the finale. I just had to include it here. TRACE, YOU ROCK!

0 comments: