Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They're here! They're HERE!

The bird eggs in my husband's motorcycle helmet have HATCHED!!!!! FIVE baby birds! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I want to take a pic of them, but momma bird looks like she could whoop my butt 9 ways to Sunday. And my husband ain't getting near it. Momma bird laid down the law to him too. So we're still trying to find somebody brave enough to get the picture without disturbing the nest.

My best friend Tammy. Yeah. That's the ticket. If I promise to make her a big pan of rice pudding, she'll defy death. So, I'll give her a call this afternoon.

Momma bird may end up putting Tammy in traction, but we'll have a pic the next time I post.

1 comments:

Irie said...

Yay! I would take the picture for rice pudding, too. Or pudding. Not much I wouldn't do for pudding.