Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cry fest

Going through a crying spell, but know why. It's something I can't help right now, but the tears are cleansing and I'm embracing it.
Ginni's birthday is on the 10th of October...and I'm missing her. Plus, the Race for the Cure is on the 17th. This is something I do as a birthday present for her. I'm a little sad this time around because team membership is down and so are donations. I guess it's the recession. Still, it's sad to see such low numbers this year. I'm praying for a miracle between now and the deadline. If there isn't one, I know it's not because of a lack of trying. I'm giving it everything I've got. It's stories like this one that make all the hard work and tears worthwhile:

Diabetes Medication May Get New Life as Cancer Treatment


Maybe in our lifetime, someone else's sister will be cured. I hope...and pray.


Happy birthday Ginni.

1 comments:

Stormy.Stark said...

Tears are good. Ginni is so very loved and missed. and miracles happen everyday!