Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to.

I have found that the best way to make it through a particularly rough day is to look at my list of things I am looking forward to in the next few days, weeks or month. (You need to actually make a list of things that are feasible. Within your reach. And once you've made that list, set dates, make plans and follow through.) I look at this list often since it seems that my household "honey-do" list is getting LOOOOOOOOOONGER. When I look at my "cool" list, my "honey-do" list doesn't seem to suck so badly! I consider it my rewards for good behavior. LOL.

So, here is my "cool" list:

1. March Vacation in the Outer Banks with all the girlfriends!

2. April Pink Tie Gala for Susan G. Komen For The Cure. (I got a COOL NEW DRESS for the event!)

3. Mother's Day Dinner with my Grandmother.

4. Todd Stadium Relay For Life!

5. Opening night of the movie "Nights In Rodanthe" with Diane Lane, Richard Gere and Chris Meloni!!! (June 6th)

6. July family vacation in the Outer Banks!

7. BUSCH GARDENS!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

8. Riding my motorcycle to the Blue Ridge Mountains this season!

9. Walking at the Race For The Cure at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront!

10. Releasing my new book to benefit Susan G. Komen For The Cure.


My "honey-do" list is available by request only if y'all are willing to take on all those chores.

0 comments: