Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank you so much!

Thank you for all of your prayers for my daughter. Her thyroid medication has been adjusted and she seems to be doing okay. Her doctor plans to release her from the hospital today, but will be doing frequent follow-ups to make sure the medication is working as it should.

During the three days that Laura was in the hospital, my family, friends and I have come together to help care for her nearly 3 year old daughter (my sweet grandbaby) Jade. She has been so much fun, but I do have to admit, I almost forgot what it was like to care for a little one! They are so BUSY BUSY! Which kept ME busy-busy! Jade's a very happy little one and loves to giggle. With the worry we've been through in the last few days, Jade's little giggles were a big blessing.

Jade is visiting with my crazy friend Tammy today...and Tammy has three cats! Well, Jade LOVES cats! Right now, she is having so much fun with cat toys that it's easy to figure out what to get her for her 3rd birthday next month! Rubber mice and cat tunnels! Nana gets off cheap this year! LOL!




0 comments: