Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snowflakes are dangerous! No lie!

Okay kids. All those snow flakes are really really pretty...I agree. But like squirrels, just because they're pretty don't mean you should come in contact with them. Seriously.

Saturday night after I left my roadshow, my daughter and I made a trip to the grocery store. The snow was coming down so beautifully. Weather forecasters called for 2 to 4 inches of accumulation and we were going to prepare for it.

I pulled into the grocery store parking lot, grabbed my purse...and Gabby and I got out of the car and headed to the door. "Wow, the snow is sure pretty, huh Gabby?" Just as I said that, one of them little snowflake buggers hit me right in my left eye!!!!!

Yeah, they may look like this:







But it felt like THIS:





And now, my eye looks like THIS!




Anyhoo, the moral of this story is, no matter how pretty it is, it's out to whoop yer butt.


0 comments: