Monday, January 28, 2008

Whine, whine, whine...

Today, I was a sissy-crybaby-lala girl. Yes, I would like some cheese with that.

* Had a sinus headache all day and too much of a big dummy to take something for it until the sun blinded me on the ride home.

* The cell phone bill came in. I need to shut up or speak in shorter sentences.

* My DVR didn't record last Thursday's "My Name Is Earl" episode.

* And the big screen TV in the great room downstairs is dead. Gone. Never coming back. Had somebody look at it yesterday and I was told that it would be cheaper to buy a new one.

BUT...I want to thank God for allowing me this day to whine. A whiney day is better than the alternative. No day at all.

Yes I do mean that. I truly am grateful.

Now, did anybody see Earl last week? I need a recap here!!!!!

3 comments:

mamalisa said...

Rough day aay? Like your new family member. Too cute. Miss hearing you on the waves. Wish I could hear from ya. Busy bee aren't ya! Love to all from an Ohio transplant & your biggest fan.

Irie said...

I hope today is a better day for you!

Unknown said...

What a great attitude...made me think. Today I had an absolutely horrible day and I've got the sinus infection too. blech. Anyway, thanks for writing that because today was just a downer, and now reading your post it reminds me to just thank God that I can have this "whiny" day too.
Thanks, Crystal