Tuesday, January 22, 2008

YAAAAWN! Boredom!!!!

A lot of stupid stuff just floating around my noggin'. So let me just get this mess out now so I can move on to thinking about other dumb stuff I got no business thinking about.

Email forwards. Gawd I hate those things. Mainly cuz I've seen 'em all. And I've received them all 84,000 times over. The ones I really hate are the ones that say I need to send it out to 10 people or my dog's tail is gonna fall off or something. So I usually send 'em back to the same person 10 times and call 'em a different name each time. I don't know if that counts, but my dog's tail hasn't fallen off and I still got the same dumb luck, so I'm guessin' it works.

I did have a particularly boring day recently. Nothing big happened 'cept I was stuck in three traffic jams going to work and two traffic jams coming home. Like I said, I had a particularly boring day. Anyhoo, I opened one of those email forwards from my friend Richard...with the intention of sending it back to him 10 fold along with a big ole can of you-know-whut. But you know whut? I'm not going to drive down to Texas and whoop his butt cuz this is pretty darned entertaining! So, I'm posting it here for you to enjoy too. K? K.


If this one landed in your email inbox before and you're tired of watchin' it...my apologies, John, Paul, George, Ringo, Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, Jed, Ellie May, Jethro...

Now that I'm on the subject of being boooooooooored, lemme tell you what my daughter did to add to my boooooooooooooredom on the interstate. She got this song STUCK IN MY HEAD! So now I'm returning the favor and sticking it in YOUR head. Why should I have all the fun? You're welcome.


1 comments:

Jaxie Fantastic said...

I LOVE that commercial!!! Hahaha! I'm sorry it was stuck in your head, but I love it, lol.